My life as an archeologist - FREE DOWNLOAD
Every run will help you go further in the archeological treasure hunt, in this clicker roguelite blending the simple mindless entertainment of the clicker with the ever-renewing fun choices of a roguelite, where every single decision can help you reach the final boss or hasten your demise.
With 60+ types of equipment and 60+ fully animated monsters to loot them from, you will be able to mold your character as you choose by improving a wide array of stats and gaining unique abilities!
Every single boss you slay, up to 10 per run, will let you choose one artefact from a pool of three. These artefacts will help specialize your character as you wish, by giving her attacks a chance to do explosive damage, allowing you to stop time, gain a ferocious turtle buddy, or a healing fairy to help you to deal just a bit more damage before you die.
Three classes to choose from every run:
- The bulky zoologist: This heavy hitter knows the enemy’s weak point and specializes in deadly poison and survivability!
- The cunning ethnologist: This ancient technology specialist knows how to maximize her results when using long forgotten machinery and managing her own energy to do it again, and again!
- The never-alone theologist: Why attack enemies on your own when you can call on ancient spirits to do your dirty work faster while you relax?
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom™ 1.6GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2006 or newer graphics card
- Storage: 300 MB available space