Mystic Pillars: A Story-Based Puzzle Game - FREE DOWNLOAD
Play as a mysterious traveller whose journey across the world lands you in the kingdom of Zampi. Resolve the drought plaguing the once-prosperous kingdom of Zampi by solving puzzles and destroying the magical pillars blocking the water.
Over the course of your journey, you meet other characters and slowly uncover what exactly happened that led to the downfall of Zampi. The animated cutscenes in the game add to the storyline and keep you wanting for more. Puzzles become more interesting and challenging to solve with different configurations as you proceed further in the game.
– A game based in the southern part of Ancient India.
– 100 simple and unique logical puzzles.
– An engrossing mystery surrounding the past, unveils the truth as you press forward on your journey.
– Highly stylized, beautiful hand drawn artwork.
– Animated cutscenes.
– Partial Controller Support.
– Inspired by the board game Mancala / Ali Guli Mane
– Supported in 20+ languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Portuguese EU, Polish, Turkish, Portuguese BR, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Arabic, Catalan, Hebrew
– Voice over in English and Kannada (the local language in Bangalore, India)
– Official Showcase as part of Unite India 2018 event
– Official Selection: Indie Megabooth GDC Showcase 2020
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 (2 * 2660) or equivalent / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+ (2 * 2600) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GT 430 (1024 MB) / Radeon HD 5570 (1024 MB)
- Storage: 4 GB available space