📝 Beschreibung / Über Nidhogg
Nidhogg is the epic award-winning fencing tug-of-war, full of graceful acrobatics and clumsy stabs. IRL yelling and excitement may occur, in this ultimate two-player showdown of fast-paced fencing and melee attacks.
Beware, advantages in Nidhogg are often fleeting, as new opponents continually spawn in your way. Use a variety of fencing maneuvers while armed — lunges, parries, and even dirty tricks like throwing your sword. If swordless, press forward with punches, sweep kicks, dive kicks, rolls, and wall jumps.
The combat arena stretches in both directions, although besting an opponent only gains you ground. Matches aren’t won or lost with a single kill, but with a series of kills granting you right-of-way to run/fight/flee to your own goal-zone.
Each arena holds different strategic formations and chokepoints to use to your advantage. Until you reach your goal-zone, anything is possible. Only one thing is certain in Nidhogg… the only way to win is to outwit your opponent. En Garde!
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7
- Prozessor: 1.2GHz processor
- Arbeitsspeicher: 512 MB RAM
- Grafik: DirectX 8-compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Netzwerk: Breitband-Internetverbindung
- Speicherplatz: 200 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz