Overcrowd: A Commute 'Em Up
Beschreibung / Über Overcrowd: A Commute 'Em Up
Every day, millions crowd the tube in a desperate bid to get to work. Can you build and run the perfect metro station to help them make it on time?
Overcrowd is a tactical management sim set on the metro of bustling city Lubdon Town. Blending base building with pausable real-time strategy, Overcrowd offers a unique mix of spatial puzzling, strategic thinking and split-second choices.
Excavate your way through 4 layers of earth. Design your layout carefully and plot commuter routes with user-defined directional signs. Keep things on track with a wide range of equipment to unlock and procure.
You’ll need to assemble a crack team, tool them up and deploy them to run your station in real time. You can set priorities, schedule breaks or just deploy them manually. Keep your staff room well stocked and your employees levelled and you can take you tube station to new depths.
Commuters have needs, just like you and me. The hazards of a badly run station – delays, heat, dirt, rats – will affect their state of mind and your station reputation. Beware hoodlums and pickpockets who will try to derail your operation!
Everything from bin emptying, generator refueling, power, litter collection, heat, commuter AI, shop prices, stock and staff activities are simulated down to the individual level. The huge range of interacting systems gives scope for emergent and unpredictable gameplay.
- Procedural campaign. Build a network of stations in the procedural campaign, procuring more tech and hiring staff as you go. Return to past stations when you have more resources and try to earn a full 5 star rating!
- Sandbox mode. Define everything from money, staff, map size and win/lose states. Make the game as easy, as hard or as creative as you want.
- Commute of the day. Build a station on a randomly generated map, unique to that day.
Trailer / Preview
⚙️ Systemanforderungen - Overcrowd: A Commute 'Em Up
- OS: Windows
- Processor: i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nvidia 420m or equivalent
- Storage: 500 MB available space