Beschreibung / Über PARSE ALLY
The ancient system, without waiting for help, was destroyed. You are next. Yes?
You and the survivors, grouped to repel the onslaught of the intruders. Of course, not all people will support you: there are those who are more interested in continuing the existing conflicts. However, in the territory assigned to you there should be no one left – you and your companions will be engaged in this.
Destroying opponents, you will notice that in addition to the items stolen from your army, the corpses will have very unusual materials, there are only three types of them:
- Kentroz is a common material, but it will come in handy for someone.
- Mupal is a rather rare material, its radiation gives inorganic objects unusual abilities
- Triblood – a very rare material, the person who took it inside, receives a small increase in certain skills
The aliens have left not only a large number of themselves on your lands, but also an unusual cage-like construction. No one has time to study it, only you can solve its riddle.
- Various locations, with unique experience of the game, difficulty and opponents on each of them.
- A large number of various weapons: from an assault rifle or a fiery glove, to a hook, laser or shuriken. Thanks to being near mupal, the weapon has a number of unusual abilities that you can get by investing in it still mupal.
- A large number of various opponents: unique movements, methods of attack, special abilities and appearance
- The system of companions who come to your aid as sweeps the territory . Companions can be given an unnecessary weapon or super-ability, as well as to pump their skills with the help of triblood.
Trailer / Preview
⚙️ Systemanforderungen - PARSE ALLY
- Setzt 64-Bit-Prozessor und -Betriebssystem voraus
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7
- Prozessor: i7-7500U
- Arbeitsspeicher: 4 GB RAM
- Grafik: MX150
- Speicherplatz: 1 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Soundkarte: ASUS Xonar DSX