POPGOES Arcade - FREE DOWNLOAD
POPGOES is an official Five Nights at Freddy’s spinoff series, produced by Scott Cawthon but developed by fans as part of the “Fazbear Fanverse Initiative”.
In POPGOES Arcade you’ll play “POPGOES: The Dead Forest”, a retro-styled RPG on an arcade machine in The Popgoes Pizzeria. This fun, colourful, and mysterious adventure will introduce you to new characters like Popgoes the Weasel and Manora the Mouse, but with no attention taken away from classic FNAF characters like Chica the Chicken and Foxy the Pirate.
Oh, and you can expect some big (and small) additions, exclusive to the brand new Premium version of the game, only on Steam!
- A large, expanding map to unlock, explore, and fight bad guys in
- A retro art style, inspired by the minigames found in the FNAF series
- Tons of interesting characters, easter eggs, secrets and lore
- A soundtrack of over 12 full-length chiptune songs and themes
- A custom shader created in Clickteam Fusion to mimic reflections
- Your own room, showcasing trophies and weapons of defeated bosses
- The Bestiary, an encyclopedia of all enemies you’ve encountered
- Collectible paints, to decorate your attire, eyes, and room
- Over 30 Steam-integrated achievements, encouraging replayability
- …An entire sequel adventure: POPGOES and The Machinist!
What’s in POPGOES and The Machinist?
- A bonus campaign after you fully complete POPGOES: The Dead Forest
- New robotic enemies, with mechanics like “Overkill” and Scrap Coins
- New locations, items, NPCs, songs, and deep, dark secrets to find…
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Minimum 512 MB card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space