Primal Light - FREE DOWNLOAD
Primal Light is a linear 2D action platformer for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Inhabit Krog, a mysterious blue creature in a red loincloth, as he traverses a labyrinth of ladders, levers, traps, and monsters. Explore the nooks and crannies of a bizarre and evocative world as you hack and slash your way to victory, leaving a graveyard of grotesque bosses in your wake.
- Explore a bizarre and evocative world filled with ladders, levers, traps, and monsters, arranged linearly across 10 levels.
- Face 10 challenging bosses in arcade-style combat reminiscent of the 16-bit era.
- Master new acrobatic abilities as you progress, allowing you to overcome obstacles and enemies.
- Dive into challenging side paths to uncover hidden collectibles, unlocking upgrades and passive abilities.
- Experience jaw-dropping pixel art and a hypnotic soundtrack.
Primal Light was the passion project of two hobbyists with no game dev experience, made in their free time across 3 years!
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4700MQ CPU 2.40 GHz, or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600, or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 200 MB available space