Project : SKYSCAPE - FREE DOWNLOAD
‘Project : Skyscape’ offers a unique fighter jet flight experience, with equal functionality in VR and non-VR. Players can play with friends from either platform as a co-op multiplayer group.
In the world of Skyscape, autonomous drone jets have turned on the very people who unleashed them, now the survivors must take to the sky in the old manually piloted fleet in an attempt to take on the overwhelming tide of the A.I
Unlike most flight experiences, in Skyscape you are free to exit the cockpit and run free. Outside the cockpit you can organize your hardpoint mounted weapons, refuel, reload and repair.
Successfully reaching and landing at outpost airfields enables you to collect new upgrades for your fighter.
The jet cockpit includes fairly in-depth systems and lots of buttons and switches to interact with using unique physicalized VR interaction
The game world of Project:Skyscape is a spherical planet, meaning that it’s possible to fly along the surface for as long as you care! The world is all ‘in scale’, meaning that it’s possible to walk on the very same terrain you fly over.
- VR and non-VR can play together in multiplayer
- Spherical world, seamlessly fly without “invisible walls”
- Volumetric Clouds (non-VR only for now!)
- Free roam anywhere on foot
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i5 6600k or AMD Ryzen 3 1300X
- Memory: 8000 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 or AMD R9 390
- Storage: 25000 MB available space