Shortest Trip to Earth - FREE DOWNLOAD
From the writer of “Teleglitch: Die More Edition” comes Shortest Trip to Earth, a roguelike spaceship simulator featuring exploration, ship management, game-influencing decision-making and real-time tactical battles.
Onboard combat against hostile intruders is a messy business
Explore a detailed and deadly universe
Embark on a perilous journey through a procedurally generated universe and explore massive space sectors crawling with exotic lifeforms. Engage in action-packed tactical combat against hostile ships, boarding parties and inter-dimensional space monsters.
Each ship comes with its own strengths and weaknesses
Master the art of survival by customising your ship with modular components and perks. Choose from a range of spaceships and manage life within your vessel – from crew, pets and drones to ship modules and weapons. Shape your journey through hundreds of multiple-choice events, featuring unique hand-drawn illustrations.
A selection of crew types
Shortest Trip to Earth features unforgiving permadeath, but you can unlock perks to increase the odds of survival on your next run.
- Master the art of survival in unexplored space!
- Explore a procedurally generated universe, packed with content
- Collect resources, craft modules & upgrade your ship
- Epic real-time tactical space battles
- Onboard combat, featuring hostile intruders, drones and battle-hardened pets
- 500+ ship modules, a variety of ship weapons and nukes
- 30+ unique crew weapons
- 50+ types of crew, drones & combat pets
- Hundreds of random events with unique illustrations and outcomes
- Every ship starts with a cat
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 – 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD4400 or dedicated DX11 GPU (1280×720)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space