🎮 SimAirport (Update Dec 27, 2017)
📝 Beschreibung / Über das Spiel
SimAirport is a modern tycoon-style simulation & management game where you design, build, and manage an airport.
Construct an airport from the ground up, hire your staff, choose airlines to work with, customize flight schedules, build out your infrastructure — baggage conveyer systems & luggage services, public access roads, fuel pipelines, runway upgrades and maintenance, aircraft navigation aids, hangars and service vehicles, etc — and much more.
- Roads, taxiways, runways
- Terminals, food courts, first class & coach queues, every detail
- Control towers, runway navaids & lighting, baggage systems, hangars, etc.
- Sandbox — unlimited funds, no bankruptcy
- Career — challenge yourself & try to turn a profit
- Deep Systems-Based Gameplay: everything has purpose, nothing is purely aesthetic
- Airlines: 15+ each with unique liveries, desires & cares, and passengers
- Aircraft: assortment of 14+ aircraft, twin turboprop to 4-engine turbine
- Actively developed with regular ongoing updates; developers active in community
SimAirport is being released as an Early Access title. The game is not yet finished and there are gameplay aspects that are missing or incomplete, and you may encounter bugs. We plan to be in Early Access for quite a while, most likely 6-12 months or more — there are a lot of gameplay elements that we’d like to add to the game as well as tons of additional content.
Please purchase ONLY if: you are excited to play the game as it is now AND you are interested in actively providing feedback & participating in the community to aid future development efforts.
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows XP SP2+
- Prozessor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher / AMD 3 GHz or higher.
- Arbeitsspeicher: 2 GB RAM
- Grafik: Any, Minimum 1GB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Speicherplatz: 2 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Soundkarte: Any