Size Matters - FREE DOWNLOAD
Here you can download the game for free!
- In Size Matters you take on the role of a scientist who has unintentionally ingested a chemical which causes him to shrink every second!
- As you shrink, getting around the laboratory gets trickier, with the game essentially turning into a platformer as you
figure out ways to climb up onto where the equipment and ingredients are located!
- Using the equipment, you need to manage to make an antidote in a limited time, before you shrink completely! Go through the formulas you find and follow them accurately!
- Operate equipment such as: Chemical Processor, The Reverter, Code Combiner, Antidote Producer and more!
- But beware, your time is very precious – you need to process ingredients using lab equipment all while searching for missing components or rearranging the lab so you’re able to reach stuff when you’re smaller!
- Search the laboratory for ingredients and formulas which aid you to produce the three key components of the antidote!
- Every formula is tied to one of the machines in the lab. You can produce new ingredients, which may be used in other formulas or are one of the three key ingredients you need for the antidote
- Once you collect three key ingredients, place them inside the antidote producer to produce an antidote!
- When you shrink too small the game is over!
- Tweak all kinds of settings, such as the height at which you start, how many double jumps you can do, or how long it takes for the Chemical Processor to complete its process!
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 32-bit or 64-bit
- Processor: Quad Core 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space