Spelp - FREE DOWNLOAD
Here you can download the game for free!
Spelp is an arena-survival game with roguelite elements. With simple twin-stick shooter controls, eliminate thousands of aliens to get stronger.
Select from a variety of upgradable weapons and passives to make a unique build and try to survive until the planet is safe.
2 maps available:
- Stardust is a giant exoplanet where other members of the SPELP program has been made prisoners, save them to form a team. Select members with unique characteristics to perfect your build. A team full of aliens with life-steal and bullet bounces or a team with humans and robots where gigantic black holes do the job for you!
- The Lab is a more confined space, monsters spawn in wave and you will get no help from the SPELP program to survive against the result of alien experimentations.
- Diverse cast of characters with unique weapons and gameplay.
- Variety of weapons and upgrades to make a lot of different builds.
- Cool boss fights.
- 20 minutes runs.
- 5 difficulties.
- 2 maps/game modes.
- Keyboard/mouse and controllers (mostly) supported.
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Graphics: preferably
- Storage: 130 MB available space