Stack Up! (or dive trying) - FREE DOWNLOAD
Stack Up! (or dive trying) is the debut title by Italian Indie Studio PixelConflict, a light hearted and intense platformer with varying difficulty levels all made for casual play or record breaking runs.
The objective is simple, get as high as you can and NEVER touch the water below you.
Go at it solo or put your pride on the line by challenging your friends by planning smart, treading carefully and building your way up with the objects falling around you.
- Solo games with a range of increasing difficulties and global ‘Heightscores’ plus competitive multiplayer.
- Tons of unique falling objects, from harmless fridges and sofas to catapulting trampolines and dangerous sticky desks.
- Unlock a wide range of free hats and hammers as you play to customize your character!
- W,A,S and D to move around
- Spacebar to jump
- Ctrl to crouch
- Shift to run
- Left click to pickup an highlighted object
- Left click to place down an object
- Mouse scrollwheel to move objects closer or further away
- Q and E to rotate objects
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: As a guideline, processors purchased on or after 2016 should run the game smoothly.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: A dedicated GPU is recommended.
- Storage: 200 MB available space