🎮 Starbound v1.3
📝 Beschreibung / Über Starbound
Starbound is an extraterrestrial sandbox adventure game in which you take on the role of a character who’s just fled from their home planet, only to find themselves lost in space with a damaged ship. Their only option is to beam down to the planet below and begin gathering the resources they need to repair their ship and set off to explore the vast, infinite universe…
Use the starmap to travel between star systems, settle down and farm the land, build and colonize a modern metropolis, take on quests to earn a living, or complete story missions to unlock some of the greater galactic mysteries!
With lots to do and a near-infinite number of procedurally generated worlds to discover, Starbound allows players to create their own adventures in space.
- Choose from one of 7 playable races and customize your character
- Save the universe in a story campaign featuring unique characters, bosses, dungeons and quests!
- You’re the captain of your very own starship! Decorate it, expand it and use it to explore a procedurally generated universe
- Colonize uncharted planets and collect gifts from your tenants – if they like you, they may even ask to join your ship crew!
- Three game modes – Casual (no need to eat), Survival (eat to survive/drop items on death) and Hardcore (permadeath)
- Craft thousands of objects – building materials, armor, weapons, furniture and more
- Capture unique monsters to fight alongside you
- All content is available in online drop-in/drop-out co-op
- Built from the ground up to be easily moddable. You have the tools to make the universe your own – add new races, biomes, dungeons, and quests
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows XP or later
- Prozessor: Core 2 Duo
- Arbeitsspeicher: 2 GB RAM
- Grafik: 256 MB graphics memory and directx 9.0c compatible gpu
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Netzwerk: Breitband-Internetverbindung
- Speicherplatz: 3 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz