STRIDE - FREE DOWNLOAD
STRIDE will be released in two phases:
The first phase will be STRIDE Arcade and will consist of three modes, each released separately and in short succession. These are:
- Endless mode. Infinite level generation provides unlimited challenging terrain
. This mode is available now.
- Arena Mode. A spacious varied-terrain arena with waves of enemies. Perfect for practicing tricks and refining your shooting skills.
. Coming soon.
- Time Chase Mode. Test your parkour-at-speed skills in a race against the clock.
. Coming soon.
The second phase of the release will be the complete story version of the game. We are working on this parallel with the Arcade Modes and will announce the official release date as soon as it’s confirmed.
Navigate city rooftops like a parkour pro. Grab ledges, jump from roof to roof, vault through windows, slide down cables: your possibilities are limited only by your attentiveness, creativity, and reactive skill.
The city is crawling with enemies who want you dead and your parkour skills will help you defeat them. You can sneak up on bad guys and dispatch them quietly, or fight openly in pitched battles. When there are too many bad guys to take on all at once, use the terrain to your advantage and pick them off one by one. No matter what your fighting style though, expert marksmanship is a must.
A note on motion sickness
Testing has shown that Stride VR does not cause significant motion sickness. The gameplay has been designed such that the player’s hand movements coincide with his avatar’s movements. This means that the load on the player’s vestibular apparatus is kept to a minimum. Although most people do feel minor uneasiness when they first start playing the game, as you master the controls, motion sickness disappears entirely.
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater
- Storage: 2 GB available space