Sugar Shack - FREE DOWNLOAD
Welcome to the Sugar Shack! Located at the center of a world that seems stuck in an eternal early spring, this cozy little place of joy and syrupy goodness is now all yours. Fire up the oven, plow the land, tap some maple, and revive the land around your own sugar shack. Improve the establishment’s reputation by welcoming customers, selling produce, baking home-made products and helping to create a sense of community all around you. Bring life and happiness to a new, magical world – on your own or together with friends!
- That’s right, the entire map can be customized. That means you can choose the position of your neighbors, resources, and even how the rivers flow!
- You can decorate your map by creating your own hiking path, placing fences, and adding chests according to your whims.
- Each new hexagonal tile brings you plenty of things to do! Unlocking new quests, resources, and opportunities. No two worlds are going to be the same, so experiment endlessly!
- Steeped in Quebec’s rich folklore, Sugar Shack is all about progressing at your own pace and in relaxing, cozy experience.
- Head out to harvest maple sap, pick berries, or tend to the garden. Or, stay inside, cook away, and focus on meeting the locals to help them out with their quests.
- Maybe try your hand at world building by customizing tiles, placing items around the world, and customizing your own space!
- Join 1-4 friends to lay out the world, gather resources, split the effort, and share in the rewards. Design a personal room to showcase your cozy style.
- Work together to serve the customers and make the Shack a total success.
- Get immersed in the making of popular sugary treats that you can find in classic sugar shacks like maple syrup, maple syrup taffy or even beaver’s tail pastry!
- Experience quests and NPCs inspired by tales from Quebec like “The Flying Canoe,” or “La Corriveau.” Meet characters from these colorful stories and discover their stories!
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i5 4690k
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 5 GB available space