🎮 .T.E.S.T: Expected Behaviour — Sci-Fi 3D Puzzle Quest
📝 Beschreibung / Über .T.E.S.T: Expected Behaviour — Sci-Fi 3D Puzzle Quest
.T.E.S.T: Expected Behavior is a 3D first-person brain twister in a sci-fi setting. Solve puzzles to test your logic, think outside the box, act fast and use your skills to adapt to unfamiliar situations.
.T.E.S.T is full of both new and classic mechanics, but they are so deep that some still aren’t fully revealed. The game will make this clear to you. Again and again you’ll see that each rule always has some additional nuance. This can keep going forever. Keys, doors, moving platforms, even jumping will open up from a whole new angle.
You’ll be faced with:
– 119 levels
– Time manipulations
– Curved space
– Player-controlled level structure changes
– Transfer of consciousness to another body
– Multiple game zones with unique mechanics
– Classic mechanics in a new form
– Non-linear level map
– Some puzzles are about exploring the game’s rules
– Logical puzzles
Plus, for what it’s worth, the fate of the human race is at stake. What exactly is happening to it – that’s just another riddle waiting to be unraveled. You’ll have to collect the facts one by one if you want to discover the truth.
🎞 Tutorial / Video
- Betriebssystem: Windows XP SP2+
- Prozessor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core
- Arbeitsspeicher: 1 GB RAM
- Grafik: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, Intel HD 3000, or equivalent integrated card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Speicherplatz: 3 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz