🎮 Tangledeep (v1.0)
📝 Beschreibung / Über Tangledeep
Tangledeep combines the 16-bit graphics and polish of classic SNES-era RPGs with elements from roguelikes and dungeon crawlers to create a magical experience for players of all skill levels. Trapped in underground villages with no memory of the world at the surface, you must survive an ever-changing labyrinth to discover what lies above. Experience rich, tactical, turn-based gameplay as you explore a sprawling dungeon that’s different each time you play. Tangledeep features a customizable job system and hundreds of collectible items that allow you to approach each playthrough in a totally new way!
For hundreds of years, people have lived in the safety of underground settlements and villages – where the only route to the surface is “Tangledeep,” a mysterious and ever-changing labyrinth. With memories of the surface world long forgotten, you set out for the labyrinth to discover what lies above. With each floor – full of magical beasts, ancient automatons, bizarre environments and hybrid biomes – the mystery grows ever deeper…
- Experience finely-tuned, procedurally-generated and handcrafted gameplay as you fight challenging monsters, complete quests, and collect rare items.
- Master deep, tactical turn-based combat across 12 unique jobs with over 100 skills.
- Choose between three game modes – including Adventure Mode, which removes the pain of permadeath.
- Capture nearly any monster in the game and raise them in the Monster Corral as a pet, or breed them with other monsters!
- Share some of your progress between characters by using the banking system and planting magic trees
- Explore ITEM DREAMS, randomized mini-dungeons where anything goes, and power up your gear!
- Take in the scenery – comprised of beautiful 16-bit graphics and carefully handcrafted maps!
- Relax to a beautiful soundtrack inspired by the most legendary RPGs of the SNES era, composed by award-winning composer Andrew Aversa – joined by Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana), Grant Kirkhope (GoldenEye 007, Civilization: Beyond Earth), and Norihiko Hibino (Metal Gear Solid 3, Bayonetta)
- Full support for Steam cloud saves, trading cards, and crafting with lovely badges, emoticons and profile backgrounds
Multiple Platforms and Control Methods
- Runs on PC, Mac, and Linux!
- Play with virtually any controller, and remap any control, binding, or shortcut
- Old-school keyboard-only support (numpad movement) as well as WASD preset bindings available
- Full mouse support – can even be played with ONLY the mouse!
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows XP SP2+
- Prozessor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Arbeitsspeicher: 2 GB RAM
- Grafik: Graphics supporting DX9 or DX11 with 9.3 capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Speicherplatz: 1 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz