The Drift Challenge - FREE DOWNLOAD
Choose from wide variety of vehicles
Custom vehicle physics
Custom powertrain from engine simulation to custom suspension and custom tire physics based on realistic model
Adjust engine power, suspension, rim wise, tire friction, tire width, tire profile and more
or choose on of the stock presets for quick tuning
Advanced Livery System
Create beautiful liveries using the build it resources. Save it to preset and share with friends or use one of the provided stock presets.
Weather system with day/night cycle
Pick a day, night or any other time with 24 hours cycle. Animated time with time speed.
Pick up sunny, foggy, cloudy, rainy or stormy weather
Controller Support and Steering Wheel for playing
Working with many Steering Wheel sets. Presets for Logitech and Thrustmaster wheels.
Different game modes
- Free Drift – Mode with no time limit. Complete the target list and get a cash reward. Reset and do it again.
- Just Drift – Freely drift around, No time limit and no scoring. Great for practicing or just having fun.=
- Challenges – Time based events where you’ll have to do your best to win by completing a target list
- Time Attack – Complete some racing track in time and get a cash reward
- Career Mode – Become a PRO drifter and win the PRO Drifter Badge. Complete the total of 30 Drift Challenges (3 tiers, 10 events each) and get on the top of the Leaderboard of professionals
- Online Multiplayer – Play with friends and other players
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6xxx or AMD Ryzen 3 3xxx
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX11 GeForce GTX 950 2GB / Radeon AMD R9 270 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: Sound card compatible with DirectX® 10.0