The Gardener and the Wild Vines - FREE DOWNLOAD
Leap and slash at flowers growing on the vines to propel yourself upward. Chain them together to go fast, but watch your step! Every level is a handcrafted tower with new mechanics being introduced regularly. Attacking flowers grows new procedural vines with leaves to jump on. Carefully balance leaping upward while watching how the vines will grow to plan your ascent. You’ll need quick reflexes and even faster wit to reach the top!
Travel from tower to tower in search of the missing Prince, braving unique environmental hazards through visually stunning and diverse locations. Follow The Gardener and The Knight as they quest to rescue The Prince in this fairy tale that explores love and all the pain and risks that come with it.
Need to prove your skill? The game doesn’t end after completing the story… Take on levels in Challenge Mode with tougher win-conditions and try to win 3 stars on every level!
This game contains the following amount of playable content:
- 28 Hand-crafted levels with a wide variety of fun mechanics.
- Challenge Mode for each level that enables additional difficulty.
- 3-4 hours of gameplay for the main story and another 2-3 hours to 100% all the challenge mode levels. Play times are estimates based on internal playtests and will vary user to user.
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium G620 (2.5 Ghz dual core) or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 730 or equivalent with 1 GB VRAM, 1280×720 display
- Storage: 1 GB available space