The Last Haven - FREE DOWNLOAD
Here you can download the game for free!
Society Survival Game
World after a nuclear war
- The surviving population received huge doses of radiation.
- Production in the country is destroyed.
- There are no communications, infrastructure.
- Deficiency of provisions, medicines, fuels and lubricants.
- Predicted fallout.
- In the next 10 days, the average temperature should drop by 15 ° C.
Can a handful of people survive in such conditions? It all depends on you.
Take command of the settlement
- Provide your people with the most necessary – food, heat, protective equipment.
Cold, lack of supplies, increased radiation background, low discipline – all this negatively affects your population.
One wrong step in managing a settlement can cost several lives.
Negotiate, repel attacks from marauders and gangs.
Build factories and factories, produce gas masks, body armor, uniforms for your army.
- Monitor the morale of your people, discipline in the settlement.
With low discipline in the settlement, unrest and riots are possible, escalating into a local civil war.
Make informed decisions, seek compromises in a variety of situations that occur during the game.
- Make food, stock up on fuel, as the temperature drops every day.
Build greenhouses to produce food. Learn nutritional supplements, build kitchens for cooking hot foods. Drain gas from cars and gas stations. Heat at home so that the population does not freeze.
- Arrange the production of weapons and ammunition.
More than 25 types of small arms – pistols, submachine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, machine guns. Three types of ammunition.
- Get resources for construction and production.
Look for resources at a location, collect food, chop trees, mine stone and coal.
The main types of resources: Food, Wood, Stone, Coal, Gasoline, Metal, Polymers.
More than 20 types of buildings (residential buildings, resource collection, military buildings, manufacturing, industry and others).
- Raid supplies for other areas.
“Global map” mode – send combat units to raids to other locations.
- Explore technology.
Laboratories and research centers, more than 20 unique technologies.
- Survive the nuclear winter.
Hold on until spring.
Trailer / Preview
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 32-bit
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space