Them and Us - FREE DOWNLOAD
Them and Us is a classic, survival horror game with a focus on atmosphere and player immersion.
The year is 1978. A lone bus, a terrible crash, out upon the old and winding dirt roads which skirt a vast American wilderness. A survivor. A young woman, her mind scarred by a life of tragedy, her name is Alicia. She is alone. She is injured. Around her, quietly, slowly, a surreal and deadly nightmare unfolds.
Fighting for her life, Alicia finds herself in the midst of events she does not understand- a “change” taking grip on the world around her. It’s nature, it’s cause? unknown.
As night descends, she pushes further into the unknown – Will she survive? Will you?
– Fixed camera with tank and alternate control schemes.
– Third-person view with over-the-shoulder aim
– Selected first-person POV for flashbacks, cutscenes, memories, etc.
– Extra game content.
– Post-process effects (bloom filters, god rays, etc.) added for increased immersion.
– Crisp graphics with a 60 FPS default. Unlock FPS is available.
– Optional reversion to first-gen console graphics. Retro mode also triggers fixed camera play for greater challenge.
– Realistic damage and dismemberment systems with accompanying gore.
– In-world puzzles featuring ciphers and keys.
– Resource management for true survival horror.
– Advanced crafting for weapons and in-world items.
– Flashbacks that drive both story progression and character leveling.
Discover the truth of Alicia’s past as she descends further into her strange, unending nightmare.
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Core-i5 or an equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB Memory Minimum) | AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB Memory Minimum)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 35 GB available space