Trover Saves the Universe
Beschreibung / Über Trover Saves the Universe
From the co-creator of Rick and Morty comes Trover Saves the Universe.
Your dogs have been dognapped by a beaked lunatic named Glorkon who stuffed them into his eye holes and is using their life essence to destroy the universe. You’re partnered with Trover, a little purple eye-hole monster who isn’t a huge fan of working or being put in the position of having to save the universe. He’s also not that big a fan of you quite frankly, and neither am I. (Jk, you’re great)
Only you and Trover can save everything in this bizarre comedy adventure, created by Justin Roiland!
- A comedy adventure filled with combat, platforming, puzzles, and morally questionable choices. See how the best intentions can go horribly awry.
- You control Trover’s movements, but not his mouth. He’s got a lot to say about what’s going on in the game.
- Travel the cosmos to experience a variety of weird alien planets and bizarre characters with big personalities.
- Upgrade Trover AND YOURSELF with new abilities to (hopefully) defeat Glorkon while evading awkward situations.
- You’ll be immersed in weirdness, no matter which display you use — play on TV, monitor or VR headset displays.
Trailer / Preview
⚙️ Systemanforderungen - Trover Saves the Universe
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- Storage: 20 GB available space