🎮 Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse
📝 Beschreibung / Über Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse
This weeks The world’s best mass llama-slaughter roguelike-lite-ish couch co-op top-down twin-stick shooter.
VALA is a frantic top-down shooter where you remotely pilot an endless supply of mechs from your ocean carrier offshore of the apocalypse, fighting through the llama hordes to take down The Llamanati.
- 1 to 4 player local couch-co-op
- A massive, changing city to explore
- Every playthrough is unique
- Campaign and endless modes
- Full controller and keyboard/mouse support
- Dozens of weapons to unlock
- A plethora of perks to unlock
- Hundreds of bad puns, narrated for your pleasure
- A fancy switch to turn off blood & gore
- No in-game loading time, ever
How the game works
- Start each playthrough with a stock mech and guns – pray that Llamazon blesses you!
- Weapons and perks that you’ve unlocked can get dropped in by Llamazon drones
- There are no “health packs” – do you think this is some sort of game?!
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- Setzt 64-Bit-Prozessor und -Betriebssystem voraus
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit)
- Prozessor: Core i5+
- Arbeitsspeicher: 6 GB RAM
- Grafik: DX11+ with SM3 support
- DirectX: Version 11
- Speicherplatz: 4 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Soundkarte: One that makes sounds