We Were Here Together - FREE DOWNLOAD
Embark on a puzzle solving adventure in which you and a partner must prove you can communicate and work together to escape the haunted Castle Rock.
It all begins with an emergency flare lighting up the sky and a distress call waking you from uneasy dreams. Your fellow Antarctic explorers are in trouble, and the two of you left at base camp must work together to launch a rescue mission. If only you knew what you were getting into…
From the research base camp you’ll need to figure out a way to get to the source of the distress flare. Once you’re through the frozen Antarctic wastes, you’ll find yourselves separated inside a medieval castle, facing puzzles, secrets, and dangers! You and your partner start out with nothing but your wits and a walkie-talkie each. Observation, smart communication and teamwork will be the only way to escape from the sinister Castle Rock.
For returning fans of the We Were Here series, this time you can expect even more puzzles, longer play time, new mechanics, and discover more of the story behind the Antarctic expedition and Castle Rock itself…
- Spine-tingling story: uncover a dark history, and become closer acquainted with the malevolent being known only as ‘the Jester’. Who, or what, is he?
- Walkie-talkie: you must communicate to progress – find out just how good you are at describing and explaining your surroundings
- Puzzle packed: work together to solve this captivating digital escape room
- Mysterious locales: explore the expedition base camp, frozen Antarctic valleys, and the sinister Castle Rock itself
NOTE: This game is co-op only. It requires both players to have a working PC-compatible microphone and an internet connection.
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 4000 series or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 750 or equivalent, integrated graphics not supported
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: A working PC-compatible microphone