You Are Here
Beschreibung / Über You Are Here
You are Here gives you the power to shrink and expand the universe. Take a journey from tiny quarks, atoms, cells, planets, stars, galaxies – all the way to the observable universe! This project has been heavily inspired by the classic 1977 Science film by Charles and Ray Eames, Powers of 10.
- Star positions, colors, and magnitudes are from the HYG Database. The database is a subset of the data in three major catalogs: the Hipparcos Catalog, the Yale Bright Star Catalog (5th Edition), and the Gliese Catalog of Nearby Stars. There are 119,615 stars in the HYG Database.
- The galaxies are from Data Release 14 from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey and describes the position and size of 755,649 galaxies.
- Thank you Dr. Miguel Angel Aragon Calvo, Assistant Professor at the National Astronomical Observatory, UNAM for generously providing his galaxy data from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey.
- Thank you David Nash for your excellent HYG Database of stars.
Trailer / Preview
⚙️ Systemanforderungen - You Are Here
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7 64-bit
- Prozessor: I5-6500
- Arbeitsspeicher: 8 GB RAM
- Grafik: NVIDIA GTX 980 or AMD R9 390 GPU
- DirectX: Version 11
- Netzwerk: Breitband-Internetverbindung
- Speicherplatz: 600 MB verfügbarer Speicherplatz