Zanki Zero: Last Beginning
Beschreibung / Über Zanki Zero: Last Beginning
God created the world in seven days. It only took one day for humans to destroy the world. Life as we knew it sank to the depths of the sea…until yesterday. We do not yet know the broken world and the reasons left behind there. An earth where ruins drift about. Buildings, houses, light posts. Cars, traffic lights, asphalt… Modern civilization was destroyed, becoming nothing more than debris wading in the sea. New ruins drift one after the other before the protagonist, who lives on one of those decaying islands.
- 8 Clones, 7 Deadly Sins, Infinite Lives – Play from the POV of one of eight protagonists in each chapter and explore the dungeons, towers, and islands to uncover the deadly sins of their past.
- Survival of the Fittest – Hunt for materials and food while fending off monsters in real-time battle environments, but don’t forget to go to the bathroom (seriously, it’s bad for your health and fatal for your party).
- Live, Die, Repeat – With only 13 days in one life cycle, each clone’s stats, abilities and capabilities differ from youth to old age. Depending on how you die, you can even earn bonus upgrades for your next life cycle. Take advantage of each life cycle to the fullest!
Trailer / Preview
⚙️ Systemanforderungen - Zanki Zero: Last Beginning
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 @ 3.70GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: [email protected] [email protected] GTX 460 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 26 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset