Zero Killed - FREE DOWNLOAD
FORM UP AND ENGAGE!
Immerse in fully 360-degrees VR shooter, where tactics, team play and timing are the keys to success. Choose from a rich selection of classes, weapons and equipment. Move freely in 12 unique environment setups, in 4 different game modes, all with up to 8 players on map. Experience tough fights, true hard-earned victories and bitterness of defeat.
GAME’S MAIN FEATURES
- 4v4 multiplayer gameplay – PvP and Co-op, plus advanced AI to play solo,
- extensive team play – in-game communication, healing, supplying with spare ammo,
- 10 completely different characters to choose from, all with unique gadgets, grenades, perks, and personalities,
- 4 game modes – Zones, Data Steal, Domination and TDM – that affect the game’s tempo and style,
- 4 unique locations with 3 time-of-day setups, each challenging different tactic approaches,
- realistic player’s behaviour – crouching, shooting from cover, grenades cooking and throwing,
- minimal motion sickness, great graphics and sounds,
- real life interactions with the environment and objects. The enemy throws a grenade your way? Throw it back! Your team mate under heavy fire and out of ammo? Toss him your spare magazine. Do all you’d normally do on a regular battlefield.
- destructible environment and wall penetration,
- realistic weapons behavior, including recoil, damage model, and obstacle penetration,
- tagging system – crucial to victory on the battlefield. Remember that knowing your enemy’s position gives you a big advantage and greatly increases your chance of victory.
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space